Presentation: Travel the world on a motorcycle with the traveler Sjaak Lucassen
We are proud to welcome in the Travellers Club one of the world’s most influential motorcycle explorers Sjaak Lucassen from Holland.
He will share with us his experience of what is to travel around the world on a motorcycle, which includes R1 world tour for 5 years, Fireblade world tour for 3 year and riding a motorbike on the polar cap!
Lucassen reckoned he had spent ten years of his life journeying in the saddle of a motorcycle, coming across many challenges and adventures like:
Sjaak is probably…
• the first person who rode on a motorcycle from the northernmost point of the US, via the frozen ice sea, to the southernmost point.
• the one that covered the longest distance with a trailer behind a motorcycle, between the northernmost and southernmost point of the US.
• the first one who arrived on studs in Key West
If you are curious to hear about the great experience of such a traveler, you are welcome on 12 July in the Ttavellers Club!
More about Sjaak Lucassen:
The English written book about Sjaak’s worldtravel called ‘Life on 2 Wheels’ will be available during the presentation and a documentary DVD about him and his travels called ‘Sjaak the World’
Date: 12 July 2016
TICKET: 7 leva (price includes a presentation, as well as a free drink and snacks)
You can buy a ticket:
– ONLINE – https://www.ticketlogic.bg/presentation-travel-the-world-on-a-motorcycle-by-the-travelers-sjaak-lucassen/28699
– CASHIERS IN SOFIA – bookstoroes BOOKTRADING, cashiers FastPay etc.
– FROM THE TRAVELERS CLUB – during the working hours, any day before the exact day of the event